Friday, March 12, 2010

Headed to CA on Monday

Richard's grandpa isn't doing so hot so we're off to visit him and the family in California.  I'm not sure how long we'll be gone, it all depends, but I will try to keep blogging while I'm there.  I'm  so worried for Richard, his grandpa has been a major part of his life and is the cornerstone of the Boschi family...losing him will be so hard for all of us.  I hope and pray that he perks up from this funk he's in.  We'll probably be bringing our tractor back with us though (since we have to take our pickup)!  Thats exciting - Richard would want to haul it back in December otherwise, and hauling a tractor in the snow just sounds a little too thrilling for the kids and I to be in the truck! haha  I will blog when I can, but will be scrambling around these next few days.  
 Maybe I'll go get time to visit our friends at Full Circle Dairy (they're an Organic Valley dairy) and get some good pointers as well as lovely raw milk!  

0 comments: